Monday, March 14, 2011

MasterChef UK - The Professionals


It's time for MasterChef again, The Professionals this time, from the UK. I'm a HUGE MasterChef fan, watching all but the first season, including the amateurs, the celebrities, the children (not that good) and the professionals. What they all manage to cook is beyond amazing.

I love watching the finals series and seeing the contestants cook for Michelin starred chefs, in their restaurants and cooking their signature dishes. I think the Australian MasterChef series pales in comparison. Dhruv Baker, who took out the title last year was just amazing. Check out this link here to hear about his journey and his winning dishes on the final night.

It started on Lifestyle Food (on Foxtel) tonight at 6:30pm. Greg Wallace and Michel Roux Jnr, one of my favourite chefs, are judges. I just have to show some restraint so I don't look up the website to see who's won, something I do on a regular basis!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...