Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"Hop" to it


It was time for a Mummy and daughter date today so I took Emelia to see "Hop". By the time we got through about half an hour of previews, the movie started and let me just say, I want to move to Easter Island. It was a great movie. A few good laughs and a good take on the Easter bunny story. We took popcorn and lollies from home and had a bit of lunch out.

We browsed through the jewellry and hair accessory shops and bought a couple of hair clips and a pretty hair band. I saw some beautiful hair bands, for $13 mind you, which I know I could replicate at home. (Note to self: make hairbands when you get a minute.) Emelia has some plain coloured hair bands so it should be easy enough, time permitting. The story of my life.

[pinterest]

[pinterest]


[pinterest]
So, hop on in to your nearest cinema or you'll be hopping mad you missed it! (Oh dear. That's enough from me. The kids will love it if nothing else.)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for Sharing this Anne, it looks great!
    BTW have another look at the thrifty kitchen ;) and if you love birds have a look at my garden blog for the long beaked honey eater Eastern Spinebill, The robin melts my heart its just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for the review. I was thinking about taking my kids to this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...