Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Holy Bejeezus - Now my daughter has to play Jesus!


Don't you just love it when your child's school springs two day's notice on you and tells you that your 6 year old daughter is playing Jesus at this week's school assembly liturgy and has to wear white! What the? Does this mean I have to give her a beard as well? I wonder if her pink sparkly sandals will do as Jesus' sandals? She only has to say an 8 word sentence for goodness sake!

I might be able to rustle up a plain white t-shirt or looks like a trip to the local op shop might be in order. Wonder what they've got in the line of fake beards?

1 comment:

  1. What? Is it an all-girl school? Keep you eyes peeled for me at the op-shop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...