Monday, May 23, 2011

Housework Monday & being lazy or just plain exhausted?


It's that time of the week again, "Housework Monday" and what's been saved up for me is about 3 weeks of housework. Things that just haven't been done during my marathon night working sessions, which were 5 hour shifts, 4 nights of the week. Besides that, there was the usual running backwards and forwards to school and kindy, cooking, washing, folding, packing away and I'm afraid to say besides the very basics, not much else has been done. Was I lazy or just plain exhausted? I had a 3 hour nap yesterday afternoon which was a sign of trying to overcome complete exhaustion. I think I'll just give up on the idea of any paid outside work from now and just concentrate on this little slice of heaven I call 'home'. Ha!

No, I'm not lazy. Just getting old, run down, taking on too much and wanting it all done yesterday. Today is another day. I thought this song by Bruno Mars says it all but there's a warning. If you're offended by monkey-mask wearing guys putting their hands down the front of their pants, do not watch.


2 comments:

  1. Well, how on earth could that be offensive? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the clip!!! I was planning on doing the same today, perhaps not with my hands down my pants, but bubba was unsettled and have spent it walking and rocking and shhh shhhing!

    I hope you are getting some well earned rest.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...