Monday, July 18, 2011

Lurpak Baking Challenge Update - Nanna's Walnut & Date Slice

To everyone who voted for my Nanna's Walnut & Date Slice, which I entered as part of the Lurpak Butter Baking Challenge, you'll be happy to know that voting ended last night and I made it into the final 55! Thank you so much for voting for me everyone! I've won a $100 gift card courtesy of Woolworths Supermarkets.

Judging will now commence and a final 15 chosen. From there a final 5 will be decided by Sydney Patissier, Adriano Zumbo. The final 5 will win $1,500 each and their recipe printed on a recipe card, distributed throughout all Woolworths Supermarkets in Australia.

I'm so happy to get this far and so grateful that you voted for me. I truly, truly appreciate it.



  1. Yay! Well done you!

    Hope you are starting to feel better. We are all pretty low energy here too with coughs.

    Take care, Lee

  2. Awesome work!!! I can't wait to see your recipe in woolworths!


Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...