Saturday, July 23, 2011

Saturday Night Movie Night - Alpha & Omega


Saturday night movie night tonight and after my absence last Saturday night being bed ridden from this lousy flu, I thoroughly enjoyed our little Saturday night ritual tonight. I'm still not 100% and I'm still finding it hard to get motivated about anything, even blogging. I even tried writing an "I'm grateful..." post and couldn't think of anything to be grateful for other than being alive, which is something I guess.

This movie is relatively new out, I think (2010) and chosen by my 4 year old boy. (I think he saw a preview of it somewhere recently.) The animation was okay, the story easy to understand, funny in parts, no deep dark villains, and an easy message to understand for my 6 and 4 year olds.

Maybe I might be more motivated next week, if I ever get over this virus.

2 comments:

  1. I've never even heard of this one. Have you seen Rio, yet? It's at the second run theaters here now. I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nasty bugs, be gone!!!

    Hope you are feeling better soon.

    xo Lee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...