Thursday, September 29, 2011

Listography: Top 5 celebrities I'd like to go for a beer with

[photo source]

I'm late getting posted with Listography this week. It seems ages since I've posted a Listography and it probably is. Kate from Kate Takes 5 has decided to have us pick five celebrities we'd like to go for a beer with. I drank so much beer when I was younger but I couldn't even tell you what it tastes like now. I'm not sure I'd drink beer but I might have a cappuccino or cup of tea instead.


[photo source]
 1.  Johnny Depp

Sorry Kate. If I was sitting in front of JD, I'd be telling him we were made for each other. But then again, if I was sitting in front of him I don't think I could say a word.


2.  Greg Wallace and John Torrode

Greg and John are the hosts of the UK version of Masterchef, my most favourite cooking show. They're a bit like Abbott & Costello or Laurel & Hardy in that they're nearly always together so I'd have to meet them together, hopefully in a top bar or restaurant in the UK or Europe.

[photo source]
3.  Oprah

Another one that would be pretty daunting to be sitting at a table with but if she looked like I do most days, it wouldn't be so bad.

[photo source]
4.  Kevin Rudd

Kev was the Australian Prime Minister from 3 December 2007 to 24 June 2010 before he was 'booted' out. He's a Queenslander, like me, and a down to earth great guy. I'd love to have a cuppa with him.

[photo source]
5.  Valentino Rossi

We're big motorsport fans in this house (my husband more so than I) but I do love the MotoGP and my favourite rider is Valentino. He does have pretty good English but I could listen to him speak Italian all day long and I couldn't care less what he was saying.

Thanks Kate for another great Listography. Check out who everyone else is boozing it up with over at Kate Takes 5.

9 comments:

  1. 1, 2 and 5 yes please. I could talk about food ALL day with those two, gaze at Jonny and close my eyes and listen to Valentino!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Great list! I second Johnny Depp & Oprah! Lorie @ Reading Confetti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha!! I love your list! You crack me up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok well I get Johnny but I have to say you're welcome to the rest! (Probably a good thing - I'd hate to fall out with you over who's turn it is to go out with Kevin Rudd!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh yes! Definitely Johnny and you know the celebrity I would be sitting down and having a beer with! Would be beer I'd be drinking too...I'm a beer lover from waaaay back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is the best photo of Oprah ever! So true that she would be less intimidating like that, lol!! And I'm totally with on Johnny Depp, he's a hottie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done! I love your take on Oprah...she's so much less intimidating without all that makeup!

    I might have to add you and Kate and Johnny Depp to my list, just so I can watch you duke it out. Ha!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Johnny seems to be a very popular choice for obvious reasons. Would be very interesting to meet Ophrah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.