Sunday, September 25, 2011

Renewing my P-interest in embroidery

This week has been hectic, as usual, arriving back from a long weekend vacation with the usual extra amount of washing to do, school holiday activities and then a sick daughter to deal with but we saw it through to the end with success. During my time at the computer this week, I came across quite a few lovely pins of embroidery, one of my long lost loves. I have all the tools, now just to find the time to do it.

















I'm linking up at Tina Gray and the "Ooh! That's Pinterest...ing" linky party.

 

8 comments:

  1. Oh Anne! I got teary reading 'one of my long lost loves'. Ahhhh the lament of such times.

    These pieces are really sweet. I do hope you get some time to plan and get it into action. Even something small. To reconnect with that past love, to know it is still a part of your soul is priceless.

    Hope next week is on the up for you. thinking about you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful love embroidery well when i do it that is:-) They are all really pretty love the insect 1 .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the alphabet piece. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely! I always enjoyed the quietness of needle to cloth.
    XOX Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how many different types of pictures you can find on pinterest! I hope you will share your embroidery pictures when you are finished!

    If you have time, please pop by and check out my pinning post. I would love it if you could link up again! I have finally posted it after losing power last night!

    Best wishes and hope you have a great week!
    Natasha @ 5 Minutes just for Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, the alphabet is gorgeous. I'm not crafty :[ but I can do cross stitch!

    Thanks for linking up x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I love this. I would love to get going on some of this with Gracie. I need to make the time to do that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...