Thursday, September 22, 2011

Winner of the Hallmark Recordable Storybook!

[photo source]
We have a winner, well two winners, of the Hallmark Recordable storybooks.



Congratulations to CDee and Lisa B! I'll be in touch to get your address details.


(Sorry, CDee, could you please contact me via email domesblissity @ gmail dot com? I can't get your email address. Thanks.)

Thank you so much for everyone who entered. I wish I could give everyone a book.




The kids each had a go at picking a name out of the tin.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats ladies! How fun that you let your kids help pick the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to the winners! Cute kids, too!

    47? You're just a baby! ha. Thanks for helping me celebrate my birthday today! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners! I love that your children picked the names out...too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.