Monday, October 31, 2011

Roll Up, Roll Up! The circus is in town!


The Moscow Circus that is. I checked with Mum and she seems to remember that she did take us to the circus when we were quite young but I don't remember. It felt like the very first time for me when we went to the Moscow Circus on Saturday afternoon. I was just like a little kid. We were lucky to get a family ticket from my in laws which they gave the kids for their birthday present.


There was the sky bike.


The amazing Brazil Brothers


The Globe of Death with 4 motorbike riders


Juggling, balancing, clowns, little ponies, magic, artists, the entertaining ringmaster. All thrilling and loads of fun. My children, aged 7 and 5, I thought, were a little young to see it but there were a few times they were enthralled with their little mouths and wide eyes open. The show went for over 2 hours with a 15 minute intermission which I felt was a little long for them. They were getting bored. There were quite a few young toddlers in the audience and I felt it wouldn't have been appropriate for them. It was warm in the tent with the afternoon sun shining on it but still a great day out. I highly recommend it.

[photo source]

For details of show prices, dates etc here is the web site.

5 comments:

  1. Amazing photos Anne - what a lovely present to be given! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun!
    I agree, what a good gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun and what a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! When my kids were little a circus came to town that still used elephants to set up the big tent. Anyone could go watch them set it up so I brought them up there and they thought it was so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss A is desperate to go to a circus. We usually get the dodgy little one's down this way. I am sure that she'd still love it though.

    Awesome birthday present for the kids. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.