Wednesday, November 9, 2011

She's a third of the way to her 21st!


Her first bath on her birthday
  Today, at 3:32pm seven years ago, I gave birth to an angel. My beautiful daughter Emelia. Nothing could ever compare to that moment when I first laid eyes on her except maybe the birth of my son. Really, I cannot believe where the last seven years have gone. She is growing into a beautiful, (sometimes cranky, moody, scared, nasty) loving girl and I hope she continues along in her life the same way she has these last seven years.



Her 1st Christmas with Santa
 Happy 7th birthday Emelia! We love you! Here is a little vlog of her opening her presents this morning and her brother wanting to 'transform' her pillow pet. (If you don't have boys, transforming Transformers from robots into vehicles is a big deal and so damn annoying.)

9 comments:

  1. She's beautiful. I hope she had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Emelia!!! How lucky are you to have a mum who can make those fabulous cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful kids! Happy birthday to your gorgeous girl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous sleepy birthday girl! Hope she had a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous sleepy birthday girl! Hope she had a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a special memory - happy 7th birthday Emelia! (you've inspired me to vlog Olive getting her present this year!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa! She actually stopped to read the card! My kids throw them over their shoulders and dive into the gifts!

    Happy Emelia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday gorgeous Emelia!

    My niece wants a pillow pet for Christmas! I had no idea they were so popular.

    Have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy "Late" Birthday Emelia! Anne...your kids are adorable! I loved seeing this little video of them! And I enjoyed all of your accents :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...