Saturday, December 31, 2011

Cookies of 2011

Cookies are great to make for the kids. They might be slightly more time consuming to make than say a slice but a batch of cookie dough goes a long way in our house because I make them slightly smaller. Here are the cookies I've made this year.

Cherry Ripe Cookies
Crispy Coconut Iced Cookies
Custard Creams, Melting Moments or Yo-Yo's
Nanna's Jam Drops
Nutella Cookies
Pistachio & Cranberry Biscotti
Quick Mix Choc Chunk Cookies
White Chocolate & Macadamia Cookies
Wholemeal Apple & Pecan Cookies

ANZAC Biscuits
Assorted Cream Biscuits

5 comments:

  1. Yum! I think I need to head on over to your place for some biscuits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you for making me hungry for biscuits like the yummy ones you've made! they all look so good. I would probably eat half the raw mix myself. I reckon that's so good too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy. Love the photos but now I need to go and eat something sweet.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cookies are perfect for kids. You are right...they do take longer but I make them way more than I do bars (or slices).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am visiting from WOW! This is too tempting! I want one from each plate. How fun to put together your top cookies. I am so fascinated with the "Top" everything that people are posting, but I think this is the most delicious one I have seen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.