Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012 & my first blogiversary



Happy New Year everyone and welcome to 2012! It's also 12 months ago, today, that I started my little old blog. It's transformed over the months and who knows if I will ever be totally satisified with the current format. One thing you can be assured, the content will remain the same. The blog will continue with fast, friendly, frugal recipes, maybe some crafts, maybe some zany stories of what my kids have been up to and a nice place to visit and have a browse while you're having time out from your day.

Thanks again for all the comments and visits. I hope the blog will continue to be of interest to you.



Don't forget the THRiVING - Thrifty Living feature throughout 2012 on my blog where I will share helpful hints and ideas on how to save a buck or two, something I've had to do since I stopped work to have children. It might be stuff you already know or it might be something you haven't heard before.

May you all have a prosperous, safe and domesblisstic New Year!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't realise your blog was only a year old! I had my own blogiversary only 2 days ago! Happy blogiversary and New Year too, looking forward to visiting this space through 2012 as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first year of blogging! It's neat that you started on New Year's Day! Happy blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy New Year Anne - hope that the year treats you and the family well and looking forward to reading your tips over the coming months. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Anne! Happy Blogiversary! You must be so pleased with your little space in the world that you have created here for so many of us to enjoy!
    Love your banner! So clever. xx
    PS only small hangover today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary Anne. I cannot imagine what 2011 would have been like without you. You have done a great job with this blog. I agree with Lee up there, I love the banner. It is making me think of summer, which is exactly what i want to be thinking about right now.
    Cheers to you, me, 2012 and all it brings us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on finishing your first year! I am so happy to have gotten to know you. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS, well done on a great achievement. Here's to a top 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy new year and Congrats on your blog anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Blogiversary/Birthday! what a great year of blogging you have had! Hope you have many, many more!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...