Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thriving on Thursdays - Linky Party # 10


That time of the week again where I get to feature the most hit links from last week's Thriving on Thursdays linky party and where I get to see what everyone's been up to. I think I follow most of my regular contributors and keep on track with your daily posts but sometimes something comes up and I don't get to it. This way I get to see what everyone's been up to in the one spot. I might even get the start time correct this week. Instead of 12:05am, I typed PM! Oh well, another Mummy moment!



Pattycakes in the Kitchen had me drooling with this Cuban Mojito Chicken with Black Beans and Yellow Rice.  I love South American food but always find it hard to find really good recipes. This one looks so good and I can wait to try it. Thanks Patsy!





Everyone must've been craving chicken recipes this week as this Clubhouse Chicken from Mary at Go Ahead...Take a Bite was also one of our most popular links.  I think I'm going to be eating a fair bit of chicken over the next couple of weeks but what a way to go! Thanks Mary.
























And you guessed it, another chicken recipe. This time Allison from Feeding My Temple shows us how to 'roast' a whole chicken in the slow cooker. What a great idea. I can't wait to try this one. You know how I love to use my slow cooker. Thanks so much Allison for linking up.


So many great link ups and ideas. Feel free to grab a featured button. I'm truly grateful for your presence every week. Now let's see what you've got.



14 comments:

  1. Hi Anne....Love your standouts. Last week I went to the Mojito Chicken recipe and kept the recipe. Wow it looks and sounds so good. I just got linked up. I hope to do another post today and if I can get it up I'll put it too on your linky party. Thanks for hosting. I've been knee deep in life the last couple of days so need to check out blogs.

    Hey luv u girlfriend!

    Nann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne, I have shared a Birthday Basket and Irish Soda Bread. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting Anne. Have a great week.
    x Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne, it's Peggy down in or is up in Texas still renovating my kitchen. Thanks so much for hosting so we can all share or projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I shared a recipe for Grain-Free Date Hamantaschen. Also, an article about osteoporosis and the flaws in the drug and supplement treatments.

    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting!!
    xo Becca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so thrilled to have been featured last week...thank you so much. This week, I posted my recipe for Swiss Steak. Thank you for hosting, and for featuring my dish! I am so excited! Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your features are making me hungry this morning. Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your features are making me hungry this morning. Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anne! What a wonderful party you have here! So many great ideas :) I'll be sure to join in when I have a craft or recipe to share! Love catching your IG photos btw..

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...