Monday, April 23, 2012

New Blog Design



Welcome to the new look "Domesblissity", with special thanks going to the very talented Bobbi Fox of Pixel Fox Designs. I gave the brief to Bobbi of the kind of look I was hoping for and she got it in one. I'm very flattered too that Bobbi thinks my waist is as small as she depicted in the cartoon picture above but I can assure you, it isn't.

I've also turned back to the original Blogger commenting feature instead of Disqus for ease of use and being able to keep in touch with my commenters. I hope this works for everyone.

If you find a 'bug', let me know but so far so good. Thanks so much Bobbi for all your hard work. I just love what you've done with my place!

12 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! Congratulations on the new design, that's always so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green Anne, looks fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Anne - I just adore your new look! Fantastic! So Retro. So YOU!
    D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool Anne! How fun for you to have a whole new look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool. Well done you and Pixel Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the now look of your blog! AWESOME!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.