Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thriving on Thursdays - Linky Party # 16

Domesblissity


Did I blink and miss the last 7 days? Where did they go? It seems like I just get finished typing up the Thriving on Thursdays post and the next minute, I'm typing up the next one. The weeks in 2012 are just flying by. I don't really mind though because it means I get to see a whole lot of new recipes, craft ideas and wonderful tips from all of you. Now, let's see the most 'hit' ideas, not food related from last week's linky party.


backyard bbq

This Backyard BBQ idea from Sheryl from the Lady Behind The Curtain is just so cool. Looks like a real 'kick up ya heels' kinda party to me. I reckon this would be so great to have something similar but with an Aussie flair for Australia Day or an ANZAC Day party here in Australia. This post has printables and recipes to make your party a success. Thanks Sheryl!


These Wildflower Seed Bombs are such a fantastic idea from Cookin' Up Good Times. (I secretly thought they were delicious chocolate truffles, they look so good.) What a wonderful idea and great for a gift too. Thanks so much for submitting all your beautiful recipes last week too. Just gorgeous!

013


My fellow Queensland blogging buddy, Jos from Sew, Cook, Laugh & Live has come up with these Faux Vintage Lolly Jars. They're so cute Jos but I'm not sure its a good idea I have lollies on display like that. I have to hide them from myself. Be a great idea for an old fashioned lolly shop party. Thanks Jos for joining in and your wonderful ideas!





Cherise from Sewingly Along is in the process of creating a Favourite Things Quilt and has shared her progress with us. These blocks are so beautiful Cherise. I can't wait to see the finished project. You've given me a lot of inspiration for a favourite things quilt I'd like to make for my children. Thanks so much for linking up. It was a pleasure to have you.




Barb from Turtles and Tails shared this easy tutorial on how to make these really cute bulletin boards. This is just the thing I'm wanting to make to sit above my desk. I'm very much a visual person and if something's not jumping off the wall, in my face, I don't or won't remember it. Thanks Barb for linking up. Great idea and tutorial!


Domesblissity


Feel free to grab my 'featured' button if you haven't already done so. Now, onto this week.

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting.....LOVE your new look....have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring me Anne! The boards were fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your new look here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my Backyard Barbecue! Toady I am sharing my Orange Rolls! Thanks for hosting! ---Sheryl---

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Backyard bbq is amazing. And I totally thought those wildflower seed bombs were truffles. They look delish. So many talented people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne, I have shared Queso Blanco Dip and a vanity chair update. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First time linking up! Thanks for letting me party with you. (And I 100% agree with time flying by this year. It's just ridiculous.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for featuring our Seed Bombs! They really are a fun and eco friendly project. And thanks for hosting a fun party. We'll be back often :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for hosting, Anne.
    I agree that the Backyard BBQ is a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Anne! I just love the new look! It's so "you"... A totally in charge domestic diva in a sassy red polka dot dress! And then the soft green ginham gives such a sense of warmth and home and hugs. Bobbi did an amazing job. It's just perfect!

    I've brought a sweet and a savory this week... My meatloaf and my chocolate chip cookie brownie bars. I can't wait to see what everyone else is sharing! I get the best tips, recipes and craft ideas here every week! Thanks so much for hosting and thanks too, for featuring my blueberry french toast at the recipe roundup. I love the concept. It's like a one stop menu planner. LOL Hoping that you have a truly wonderful weekend, my friend! XOXO Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for hosting the party, Anne! :)
    I love the new look!!
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great features! Your farmer's market is awesome! Thanks for hosting!
    SHerry

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the noticeboard. I need one of those too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...