Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thriving on Thursdays - Linky Party # 17

Domesblissity


Welcome to another week of Thriving on Thursdays. The place to share wonderful recipes, crafts, decorating tips, budget household hints, organising ideas and anything else you can think of to help us all live thriftily. These were the most hit, non food related posts from last week.

DIY Glass Vase Lamp turned on


Julia from Stars & Sunshine shared how to make this lovely DIY Glass Vase Lamp. How cool is this? Just imagine all the lovely things you could put inside this. I love it Julia. Thanks so much for joining in last week.


My bloggy friend Vanessa from nifty thrifty Things scored this pair of night stands from the side of the road. I think they were gorgeous before the makeover but even more special after. I wish I could score something like this. Vanessa shares her recipe for DIY chalk paint and how she made over the night stands. Just great, as always, Vanessa! Thanks for linking up each week.


And Donna from Loopy Loop Creations picked up this clear plastic shoe organiser from Walmart for $5 for effective felt and fabric storage. I've seen this done before on Pinterest but can't seem to locate the clear plastic ones. I'd so love to get something like this happening. I've got bits of felt in about 100 different plastic bags. Drives me crazy! Thanks so much Donna. Can't wait to see what you do with your closet (althought it looks a lot better than any closet in my house).



Domesblissity


If you haven't already, feel free to add my 'featured' button to your blog. Thank you so much everyone for linking up each week. Can't wait to see what you've been all been up to, including any Mother's Day recipes or crafts.

13 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting Anne! Hope you are enjoying your week!

    --Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for hosting!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne, I have shared Roasted Rosemary Potatoes and Salted Nut Squares. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne, I love all of the things you can do with cauliflower. That "spicy" version looks just like chicken wings! LOL We don't eat nearly enough of it, so I'll have to give some of your versions a try. Thanks for hosting another fabulous ToT! Hope your week has been a great one so far and also that you have an awesome weekend! ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely features, Anne, thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Thank you so much for the feature and your kind words, Anne! :D
    I hope you're having a fantastic week!
    Thank you for hosting another fun party!
    xoxo,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! I just love love love that lamp!! That'd be perfect in my house :) ...that is if it wasn't for my children being interested in all things fragile :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the invite - we love a great party! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great features. The lamp looks like it would be fun to make. And she got those tables from the side of the road. Wow what a find!!! And that door storage for fabric is a terrific idea. Has got my mind working. Now I've got to find one of those. Thanks for hosting Anne. I LOVE participating in your parties.

    Nann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anne, thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great features! Thank you for hosting!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those features!

    Thank you for hosting the hop. Added your hop badge here: http://bloghops.olahmomma.com/bloghop/thursday.

    Following your twitter, FB and Pinterest.

    My recent posts:
    Crafting >> http://olahmomma.com/blog/diy-butterfly-gift-wrapping
    Cooking >> http://olahmomma.com/blog/creamy-cheesy-scrambled-eggs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.