Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thriving on Thursdays - Linky Party # 20

Domesblissity

Is it Thursday already? Phew. That just flew by. I guess it always does when you're busy. This week is Education Week and I've been so busy at the kid's school. I'm always encouraging a love of learning in the kids so I figure if I make a presence it helps. No problems with my daughter but my son is needing some work. He's getting there though and I'm feeling very proud of his progress. So, onto last week's most hit, not food related link ups.



Check this out. How many old umbrellas have you got lying around the house? I've got about 4 of them, just taking up room but I'd love to make thes bags. Great for wet swimming things, raincoats and days at the beach. Just fantastic. Thanks so much Jill from Creating My Way To Success.


How about these pallet garden boxes from Tyesha at The House Made Home? She found inspiration from Pinterest and just whipped them up with the help of her lovely husband. The original idea was for wall shelves, which I absolutely love. Now I've just got to find some pallets. Thanks Tyesha. Great idea!


Vanessa from Nifty Thrifty Things has been at it again with a lovely idea for fabric tape. I could just imagine this jazzing up a plain paper wrapped package. I'm thinking some lovely Christmas fabric for Christmas gifts. Thanks, as always, Vanessa, for your lovely contributions.



Domesblissity


Feel free to grab my 'featured' button. And now, for this week. Can't wait to see what you've all been working on. All contributions welcome. Anything to help us to THRiVE and save a couple of bucks!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting have a wonderful day : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been out of town (and bare-bones blogging) for a few weeks but I'm back now and glad to be back at your parties. I love the 'new' look - even though I know it's not really new anymore ;) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my umbrella bags!!! And of course for hosting each week! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear friend. Well I finally got something posted so I can join up this week. Love your standouts. Especially the nifty thrifty fabrics and cute clothes pin holders. So clever.

    I see I missed your last pasta post. It looks SO yummy. But everything you put on your blog is always wonderful. And you have great photos. You are getting to be one terrific photographer. You ought to do food photograhy for others. You have the gift girlfriend!!

    Nann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting again Anne! Off to visit links...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! I have linked up for the first time today, I kept meaning to but am so forgetful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Thank you so much for featuring my fabric tape and your sweet words, Anne! :)
    Thanks for hosting another fun party!
    xo!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear you about having a challenging son in school. My daughter is a breeze. Thanks for the party and have a happy Memorial Day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello my lovely Anne! I'm drooling over your BLT salad! Hubbs and I look forward to this time of the year and the coming tomato season, because we're addicted to BLT sandwiches and yet, I've never really made a BLT salad. Thanks to your gorgeous photos and recipe, that's about to change!

    Thank you (as always) for hosting this lovely party today!(I didn't get around to last week's Thursday & Friday parties so I've linked up 3 things this week) Have a perfectly wonderful weekend, my dear! XO Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anne...I don't see my Pink and Black luncheon post up on the linky party. I tried to RE put it up and it won't let me link because it says its already there but I don't see it. Am I missing it? Please let me know.

    Thanks,

    Nann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the fabric! Thanks for hosting!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...