Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thriving on Thursdays - Linky Party # 21

Domesblissity

Another week bites the dust and here we are again at Thriving on Thursdays, my favourite time of my blogging week. An opportunity to see what my lovely followers have been up to all week, creating such lovely recipes, crafts, sewing projects and always coming up with new and innovative ways to save a few dollars. So without further adieu, here's the most hit, not food related linked up posts from last week's party.

spring time flowers bird coloured pencil drawing

Peli from A Lovely Mess drew this beautiful picture of Spring with coloured pencil. Just goes to show what a fabulous medium the coloured pencil is. I love a sharp coloured pencil anytime. I might just be inspired to start doodling with them. Thanks Peli for linking up!

Tessa, the Domestic Diva shares her kitchen organisation tips with us. I'm loving Tessa's recipes more and more. If you're looking for allergy free recipes, gluten free or for healthy substitutes to most recipes, you'll find it on Tessa's blog. Thanks so much for sharing Tessa. I've got a lot to learn from this.
baby gift sheet singlet ribbon BigW
My fellow Aussie blogging buddy, Tonya from The Crafty Mummy shared with us this quick and easy tutorial for putting together an individual baby shower/new baby gift of individualised baby sheets and a matching baby singlet. How adorable is that ribbon Tonya used? I love this Tonya. Thanks so much for sharing your idea.
The Happy Housewifey showed us how it's done, toy organisation that is. Wait until you check this out. If only. I think I'd have the biggest party if I could ever get my toys organised this well. Thanks so much for linking up last week Hayley. I bet we'll all be busy this week trying to copy this.
Stacey-Lee from Get On With It Already has a great idea for displaying your children's artwork and storage of their achievement awards. Don't be like me and try to sneak it out with the recycled paper only to be sprung by the artist himself. Boy, was I in the bad books that week. I've now put that particular piece of artwork in my treasure box because it will always remind me to (1) empty the recycle waste myself and (2) hold on to their artwork for just a little while. Thanks so much Stacey-Lee. It was great to have you link up this week.

Domesblissity


 Feel free to grab a 'featured' button for your blog. There were so many great link ups last week, I was beside myself trying to get around to them all. My to do list is growing larger and larger by the week. And if you're after recipe inspiration, don't forget to check out the Recipe Roundup where I feature all the recipes linked up from each Thriving on Thursday party. This usually gets posted late Sunday evening. Now to this week's party. I'll be looking forward to seeing what you've been up to.

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Anne. I've been colouring in this week.

    Off to read some more recipes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne, thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, thanks for showing my post! That toy organisation took a long time - over a year to slowly buy all the containers, sort, make labels etc :)

    Looking forward to checking out some more posts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must check out Tessa the Domestic Diva! Love the drawing and singlet. Too cute!!

    Drawing is very therapeutic! Get yourself some nice pencils! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting, Anne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoy my party day too. I find it relaxing to click on and check out all the neat things people have to share. Yours is a really wonderful one. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting and visiting my blog. I am your newest follower. Love your blog.
    Adrienne @ Free Time Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anne, thank you for such kind words!! I am glad you found the organising tips useful, and my recipes too! I hope I can prove that healthy can be delicious too! This week continues the theme of healthy but delicious! Coconut butter and blondies!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. dear anne, im so so happy for your support and your kind words!!!! thanks for hosting all these lovely parties!!!have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! I found your FB page and liked it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...