Sunday, May 20, 2012

Thriving on Thursdays Recipe Roundup # 7



That time of the week where the Thriving on Thursday's linky party is closed for business for another week and a time to feature all of the recipes linked up. It's kind of like your one stop shop for menu planning and baking inspiration. It's my first port of call when I'm lacking a bit of inspiration. Always so many lovely recipes linked up. So here we go.


Appetisers, Salads & Snacks




009





Mains

 









Sweet Treats

 Bacon Fudge
 Bacon Fudge (not sure if this should go in sweet or savoury - looks good though)


 












Breakfast

 

 
  
Miscellaneous






homemade cappucino with dark chocolate shavings

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post Anne. Some of those recipes make me just darn hungry. Want to try several of them. But my favorite part of the post in your top 5 list. Your kids are just delightful. Loved everyone of the explanations you made about each. And all so true to us parents. They are darling Anne. You are doing such a great job raising them. They are as blessed to having such an extrodinary mother as you are to have them. Truly a family circle of love!

    Nann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should know better than to keep looking at these food posts because they make me so hungry! I need to be heading to bed and what am I going to be doing...snacking instead! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.