Saturday, June 23, 2012

15 ways with wine corks

Cork Board


I reckon if I would've saved the wine corks from every bottle of wine I drank over the years, I'd have enough to do these crafts about 1,000 times over. I can't remember the last time I bought a bottle of wine but if I did and I had a few corks leftover, I'd like to make some of these things. Found on Pinterest, of course!

Heart Shaped Corkboard
Source: casasugar.com via Tasci on Pinterest
Place Card Holders
Door Knobs
Source: curbly.com via Debbie on Pinterest
Cork Mat
Jewellry Organiser
Coasters
Trivet
Cork Animals
Source: goo.gl via Bethanie on Pinterest
Monogram
Miniature Succulent Pots
Source: recyclart.org via LINI on Pinterest
Plant Marker
Key Ring
Cork Stamp Art

Source: google.co.uk via Liz on Pinterest
Cork Reindeer

4 comments:

  1. I wish I'd saved all my corks, I could build an igloo! Sadly they are hard to come by these days as more and more wine comes in a screw top bottle. Which, of course, is perfect for drinking wine in the park.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am TOTALLY in love the jewelry organizer...I'm going to make that....someday.:)
    If you don't have enuf corks to make something, you can get them off eBay.
    I'm over from G'Day. :)...
    O, and I just became your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all these cork ideas. I just don't drink wine fast enough to collect enough. I wonder where I could score some wine corks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a small collection of corks but will have to start buying wine from France if I am going to collect more. We don't use them much here any more do we? Thank you so much for sharing this at my Say G'day party. I have featured your blog today!

    I hope you can join in again this weekend!

    Take care and best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    PS Isn't it great to see that sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.