Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thriving on Thursdays - Linky Party # 25

Domesblissity

As I write this, I'm counting down the minutes until the kids are in bed and I can shortly follow. They were so nice in sharing their germs with me I now have a dreaded cold. Couldn't come at a worse time with dark, gloomy weather here in Queensland and rain since the weekend. Not a very good start to the school holidays, not that we had much planned. The kids are still getting over their colds and have kept themselves amused.  Anyway, hopefully I'll be better soon and on to this week's Thriving on Thursdays linky party. Here's the most hit, non food related links from last week. Thanks everyone for linking up.


Check out this gorgeous tote bag made from a t-shirt from Anita at Aunt Nubby's Kitchen. Isn't it the most gorgeous shade of purple? I'm always looking at ways to preserve a souvenier t-shirt and this is great. Thanks so much Anita.



And how about this outdoor bar from Barb at Turtles and Tails? I could really go for some outdoor entertaining in the warmth and sunshine. I'm so over winter already. Only 2 months to go and we'll be back in the warmth. Thanks Barb for linking up this fantastic idea.

Honey Onion Cough Syrup

This couldn't come at a better time thanks Sam from The Klutzy Kook. Check out some of these fabulous home remedies for colds and flus. I've got the kettle on now to make one of these hot lemon drinks. Thanks Sam for linking up. (Isn't the weather here in Brisbane just awful at the moment?)


Domesblissity

 

Thank you so much for everyone linking up this week. The standard of blog posts is just amazing and I'm continually blown away by the originality and creativeness of the ideas. Feel free to grab a 'featured' button if you like. Now, on to this week's party. The party will close on Sunday night (at around 8:30pm Brisbane time) and I will upload all of the recipes linked up that night, to help with menu planning.


14 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party! Can you believe I actually made it this week? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne! Has it really been a week already? Today will be the hottest day of the year so far in Southern Iowa. I can't hop a plane to the wintery side of the planet, but I can share a really cool idea for overripe bananas: the Faux Milkshake.

    Thanks for hosting and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne,
    I just had to pick on you: Congrats... I am giving you a versatile blogger award for your creative recipes. Please go to this link for instructions on how to claim it: http://simplelivingdianebalch.blogspot.com/2012/06/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you and your kids are feeling better!:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... there's already some great link ups this week!
    Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am over this rain. How to ruin school holidays. Once again I have nothing remotely crafty or food or anything. But I love stopping by to read your links. Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting Anne! My post this week is a little different to my usual - a guest post from my friend Angela.

    By the way, I don't seem to be able to click on your "My Buttons" link at the top of the page... Just thought you'd want to know...

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for hosting! this week, i shared my Broccoli and Kale Pesto Pasta! it's Gluten Free, Vegan, and Body Ecology Diet friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting the party! I could use one about now... We've been overflowing in strawberries around here, and I shared my frozen yogurt covered strawberries today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feel better thanks for the party.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anne, so sorry you and the crew aren't feeling well, take care! I have shared a dishwasher magnet and baked "fried" squash. Thank you for the tote bag feature, and also thanks for hosting your great party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A big THANK YOU for hosting each week Anne!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...