Saturday, July 7, 2012

25 ways with bottle tops & plastic caps

Bottle top coffee top
Coffee table




Back when I was a little girl (in the olden days as my 7 year old daughter reminds me), there wasn't as much around to be recycled. Milk was delivered in a glass bottle and they were cleaned and put out again to be refilled. Other things were in glass or only bought in bulk and those products came in paper or fabric packaging. Now there are so many little things. Plastic, metal, some materials I don't even know the name of. I tend to just throw them in my recycle bin but there's so many novel ways to use them. I hope you enjoy my Saturday series of looking at different ways to use common objects found around the house. You can check out some of the past posts here.

Bottle Top Animals
Bottle cap animals

Bottle Top Stamps
Stamps

Bottle top animals
Animals

Bottle Top Snake
Source: bing.com via Kathy on Pinterest
Snake

Bottle top coasters
Coaster

Source: lh5.ggpht.com via Trudi on Pinterest
Turtle

bottle top spider
Spider

Bottle top light
Source: indulgy.com via Kim on Pinterest
Light shade

Bottle Top Earrings
Source: google.co.uk via The on Pinterest
Earrings

bottle top basket
Basket

Curtains

bottle tops! amazing
Bottle top flowers

bottle tops
Fish art

Bottle Tops Off
Bottle top bangles

recycle bottle tops

Source: duitang.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Chair

Bottle tops
Ummm, I don't know about this one. Too much?

Penguin and fish bottle caps

bottle tops backsplash
Source: google.co.uk via Sarah on Pinterest
Back splash

Bottle cap spinning tops
Spinning caps

yard art made from bottle tops
Bottle top flowers for the garden

basket 2 make from bottle tops
Source: etsy.com via Patricia on Pinterest
Bottle top basket

made out of bottle tops
Bottle top dress

canvas checkerboard w/ pop bottle tops

Checkers

10 comments:

  1. Very fun ideas! I don't have many of the bottle tops but we do have the plastic caps. I think the stamps are a great idea for the plastic caps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these posts! Such cool things you find - that dress is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Some of these are just genius! I love the table top and the wire basket covered with all the colorful bottletops. Fun post, Anne!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ta for showing these great ideas! Such a fab array of things to do with bottle tops. Great Post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow - so creative. we'll have to try the stamps idea! linking from naptime review...

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH WOW! LOVE this post. Gives me great ideas for craft time at school. Thank you so much for sharing. The turle is just too cute.

    I am your newest GFC follower from the Blog Hop.

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anne, these are all such amazing projects (I am partial to the bottle cap planter). If I were to start collecting bottle caps my husband would go crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...