Saturday, September 29, 2012

18 things to do with compact discs

Source: stylelist.com via Erin on Pinterest


With just about everyone downloading music online, what does everyone do with their CDs? How about all those scratched DVDs? I know I have many. I never let the kids operate any of the appliances in the house for so long and then I find out they were quite adept at doing it but they just didn't take as much care with the disc. Oh well. I'll have plenty of uses for them with these projects I found on Pinterest.

Craft pig
CD hovercraft
Elephant craft
Purse
Frog craft
Campfire craft
Animal photo frames
Fish craft
Source: google.com via Hope on Pinterest
Dog craft
Cupcake stand
Christmas ornaments
Spinners
Coasters
Earring holder
Chinese drum craft
Source: google.com via Tracy on Pinterest
Angry bird fridge magnets
CD cloth bowl
Use as mosaic tiles for any number of projects

6 comments:

  1. Oh I do like the fish craft one for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the angry birds one is so cute, and the Christmas ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mosaic idea, So clever! Christmas decorations seems doable, in fact they all are. Great finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would name your blog the dreamland! While Santa knocks at our door just once per year, you blog is open the whole year – wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. article highly qualified friend .., thanks for sharing information, if interested please visit my blogs there is a lot of articles that may be read friend, Main thing is that you need to seo work If do seo for my blog Belajar SEO dan Blog di Info Blog Indonesia as my blog have 3000+ visitor and I want 5000

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...