Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thriving on Thursdays - Linky Party # 38

Domesblissity
 
Welcome back Thrivers to another week of Thriving on Thursdays. We're one week into a 2 week school holiday vacation. We haven't gone away anywhere, just hanging around home but busy all the same. A trip to the library, to the shops, the park, play dates etc. Gone are the days when the kids just used to stay at home and veg. Its good in a way I suppose. We've had a good balance of staying at home and going out. It's all about creating the memories and having fun. It'll be over before we know it and onto the last term of the year, which I think will be the hardest for my son. I think he's over his first year of school already. Now, onto the most hit links from last week.
 
FOOD RELATED
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
NOT FOOD RELATED
 
kitchen counter command centre
 
 
Matchbox Car Shelves by Once Upon a Sewing Machine
 
 
 
 
Thank you so much to each and everyone of you for linking up. For those that were featured, feel free to grab a 'featured' button from my drop down menu above. Now on to this week's party. Let's see what you've been working on.
 

 

20 comments:

  1. Yay!!! First to link up! Thanks for hosting, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my sweet sweet friend. I LOVE all your picKs this week. Great choices. What great boggers!! Hope to finally get a post up by tonight and I'll be linking up with you. Have really missed blogging for so many months and now its hard to get back into the groove. I have missed my blogging friends the most. And you Anne are at the top of the list. N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my fabric drawer liners Anne! xx Danya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Anne! I so love your blog! Thank you for hosting this wonderful party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my kitchen counter Anne - I am still loving it and am glad it gave some people a few ideas they could work with. Off to see about MINT coconut ice as my kids will love that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring my chili this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting Anne.
    You're a party animal.
    xx Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting Anne! Hope you're having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for hosting this wonderful party! I am happy to be a part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the feature Anne! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! Just discovered your site today! Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for hosting. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting again, Anne. I might need to add some of those car shelves at our place...

    ReplyDelete
  14. My kids are 11 and 13 and guess what... all they want to do is veg and stay home. They're so hard to motivate, but at least I can leave them a lone for a little while and go grocery shopping. Enjoy your fun active time with your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning, Anne! Sounds like things are sailing along toward summer. I always dreaded the last weeks of the school year, because the kiddos just want to be done and out for the summer and they get so crabby! lol Thanks as always for hosting today. Enjoy the rest of the school break! ~Mary xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great features! Thanks for hosting!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.