Saturday, October 20, 2012

19 things to do with pine cones

Pine_Cone_Garland_1


There's something about the look of a pine cone that I just love. Just throwing a whole heap of them together into a bowl and they look great. When I was young, we'd paint the tips white to represent snow and hang from the Christmas tree. There's so many wonderful project ideas on Pinterest like these.

Pine Cone Hedgehogs

Source: google.com via Lorie on Pinterest
Hedgehogs

Tiny Pine Cone Elves -- set of 3 ornaments

Source: etsy.com via Cherry on Pinterest
Mini Santas

Pine Cone Wreath
Wreath

Pine cone house
Fairy house

pine cone tree
Christmas tree

Pine Cone Reindeer
Reindeers

pine cone wrapping
Gift wrap adornment

pine cone elves
Elves

Pine cone snowman
Source: google.com via Terry on Pinterest
Skiing snowman

Pine cone owl
Owl

Pine Cone Decs
Table decorations

pine cone candles :)
Candles

pine cone birdfeeder
Source: google.com via Jennifer on Pinterest
Bird feeder

Pine Cone Turkeys
Turkeys

Pine Cone Squirell
Squirrel

Pine cone lion
Lion

Pinecones
Skiing girls

Pine cone reindeer
Reindeer

7 comments:

  1. I love pine cones and there are a row of trees near me, over the farm fields that has them and every year I go and collect all the fallen ones. Some great ideas here Anne, I'm in love with that fairy house! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE love love everyone of these ideas!!! The little log house took my breath away. What a FUN post Anne!!! N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! We don't have any pine trees in our yard but I can find them at my sister's house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne, you found a great selections: classy to cute! I've got a soft spot for the skiing pine cone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, I'm feelin' it! These are so wonderful. I would love for you to add them, and any other of your amazing ideas, to my weekly Mom's Library Link-Up.
    http://heymommychocolatemilk.blogspot.com/2012/10/moms-library-link-up-3-for-me.html

    Thanks and be blessed,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness. love the creativity and fun here! I am going to get some pine cones!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...