Saturday, October 27, 2012

24 + ways to use oats


When your mind is not on the job, you sometimes lose focus. I always thought of myself as a very savvy grocery shopper. Only stocking up on my basic pantry list and getting those items that were needed. How on earth did I end up with three 1 kilo bags of oats? You could say my mind has been elsewhere these last few months and that's my excuse. Now, just to use those oats up. Here's a good start. Recipes pinned from Pinterest.

Source: google.com via Cathy on Pinterest








Overnight refrigerator oats

Microwave banana oat cakes

Cinnamon oat pancakes

Chocolate oat chews

Chocolate oat squares

Quinoa oat bread

Source: tipnut.com via Carole on Pinterest
40 + Granola and granola bar recipes

Carob oat cookies for dogs

Quinoa oat cookies

Apple oat cookies

20110729karendemascogood.jpg
Oatmeal sandwich cookies

Oatmeal sandwich bread

Oat meatloaf

Turkey & oat burgers

Source: mamabake.com via Anne on Pinterest
Nut & Cheese vegetarian sausage rolls

Lemon tart with ginger oat crust

4 comments:

  1. Anne, great round up as always. I've got to try the dog cookies for Curtis and Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been craving chocolate chip oat because my daughter used oatmeal to make soap yesterday and the soap looks a little like cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of those look great. Oats are fabulous hey!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Anne! You are making me hungry! All of these look wonderful, but especially the apple crumble. Those are a favorite around our house! Thank you for a tasty round up! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...