Sunday, October 21, 2012

Only 64 days until Christmas!

Source: google.ca via Athena on Pinterest

Well, surprise, surprise. I'm no more organised for Christmas this year as I was this time last year or the year before that etc. This year, I don't really care. What does it mean to be organised for Christmas anyway? Spending time with your family? Yes, I can do that. I don't have to be 'organised' to do that. I'll be doing that anyway. There won't be any fancy Christmas dinners. Just quiet, fun times spent with the kids. I'll probably have a family get-together before the actual day. Given the year I've had, I'm happy and looking forward to another festive season all the same.

For your interest, I've put all of my Christmas ideas from 2011 under their own "Christmas" tab above. If I get around to anything between now and the big day, I'll add them. In the meantime, here's a few fantastic ideas I've been pinning from Pinterest that I hope I get around to.

Wrapped candy bars

Straw Christmas tree card

DIY Candy Cane ric rac
Reindeer Gingerbread cookies
Upside down ice cream cone trees
Source: flickr.com via Anne on Pinterest
Lemon, Pistachio & Cranberry Wreath Cookies
Christmas tree cheese platter
Magnetic tin advent calendar
Baked cinnamon ornaments for the tree
Bite sized cranberry bark
Wordsearch gift wrap
Reindeer sandwiches
Christmas scent
Washcloth reindeer
Elf doughnuts from Cheerios


You can check out many more ideas on my "Christmas 2012" board on Pinterest.

7 comments:

  1. Dear Anne,
    Thanks for posting again.Christmas is a wonderful time to reflect on the past year, but also to believe with new hope for a better year ahead. Thank you for the deeply moving posts lately, stay strong stay possitive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Anne they are all the sweetest ideas I want to do them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great ideas! I need to go do some repinning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ughhhh! Dear interwebs, please stop reminding me about how unorganised I am for Christmas again this year! LOL
    Some great ideas here Anne :) I especially like the candy cane ric rac... very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those straw cards. I might be having Christmas here this year so I better suddenly get more interested in it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne, great ideas! However....UUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH...I'm ssssoooo not ready for the holidays just yet! Can you give me the gift of an extra couple of weeks to get ready? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cant wait! Love the look of those cranberry bark, I'm going to give those a go for gifts, lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...