Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thriving on Thursdays - Linky Party # 39

Domesblissity
 
Welcome back to my lovely, thrifty followers of frugality! It's been nearly a month since my last linky party (sounds a bit like a confession). I do feel a little guilty that I haven't been running the party for these last few weeks but I'm glad for the break and the time to clear my head a little. Not that putting the party together is a lot of work. Its just one less thing I had to think of. But I'd like to get it started again. With Halloween next week, Thanksgiving in a little while and then Christmas, I'd love to share all the wonderful, creativeness that exists in the blogosphere right here in this little space. I really do find a lot of inspiration in what everyone links up. I might just quickly recap the most hit links from the last party, both food and non food related.
 
FOOD RELATED
 
 
 
 
 
plum crumb bars
 
 
NON FOOD RELATED
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you so much to each and every one of you for linking up your wonderful ideas. If you've been featured, feel free to take a 'featured' button from the menu above. I would love to see what you've all been working on these last couple of weeks. If its something Halloween related, all the better. I know so many of you enjoy the Halloween holiday and love putting together related recipes and crafts. Even though I don't do it, I love seeing them all. Now, onto the party!
 

 
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. LOVE every photo and idea from the soup to the quilt. Those plum bars are a must for me to make. And wow those organizing drawers blew me away. The soup and cookies look so delicious, the quilt is so beautiful and the shirt is so clever. Love it all.

    Hope to get back in the next day or two to hook up with Thriving. Am giving a huge baby shower luncheon tomorrow for about 30 and I'm running around like a chicken with its head cut off. After its over I'll be back.

    Luv ya girlfriend!!!

    Nann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for the feature, Anne! Glad to have the party back :-)
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Anne! It's so lovely to be invited to you party! Thanks for the feature! You reeeaally know how to make my day!! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, Anne. Enjoy the rest of your week...

    ReplyDelete
  5. First time posting to Thriving on Thursday's! Looks like a great start!
    Cindy
    crazyloucreations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for Featuring my Pumpkin Cookies!! I feel so honored!
    Thanks for hosting such a fun party!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...