Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thriving on Thursdays - Linky Party # 44

Domesblissity
 
Welcome to another week my lovely Thrivers. A place to link up your recipes, craft and sewing projects, hints, tips or advice on how to live a thrifty life. As an added bonus, starting this Sunday evening, I will be featuring all Christmas posts so get busy with all your Christmas craft and recipes and link up. I need all the inspiration I can get this year! Now, onto last week's party. Here are the top three food related and non food related posts from last week. (And tell me to stop looking at that Christmas countdown widget in my sidebar!)
 
FOOD RELATED
 
Smoky Oven-Baked Chicken - Turtles and Tails Blog
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
NON FOOD RELATED
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you to everyone who linked up last week. So many lovely recipes. Now, don't forget to hit me with all your Christmas craftiness and goodness. Can't wait to see what you've all been working on.
 

 
 
 

 
 


17 comments:

  1. Good morning, Anne- How are you today? It's always fun to join your party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, Anne! {I would rather not mention a sport starting with a C...lol} Hope the rest of your week is great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas of great Xmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those Christmas trees, might give them a go x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Anne,

    That bloody clock up in the corner of your page says there only 25 days left until Christmas. I'm not ready!!!! LOL

    Kindest Regards,
    Cass x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting again, Anne! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Anne. Posted my link for the cooking challenge. Hope you can join in a few times :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting Anne :) I can't look at that countdown bar of yours anymore...i am so not ready!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting, Anne! Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I am so glad I have something to share with this linky! It has been toooooooo long since I have visited. I have missed being here! Mwah, B {PS - the last time I popped over you had said goodbye... but so pleased you are still here!}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for featuring my pound cake!!! You made my day! I am so thrilled and honored. Thanks for hosting the great party, too! HUGS
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for featuring my trees! What a wonderful surprise! And thanks as well for hosting yet another great party! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Anne. Loving the Christmas Linky idea. Thanks for the opportunity to join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Anne,
    Great looking features... love that smokey baked chicken. Brought my healthy pumpkin stew. Trying to keep the calories down so I can eat more Christmas cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for featuring my Christmas Countdown blocks! What a fun surprise!! Something that I needed this week!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.