Sunday, December 9, 2012

A THRiFTY Christmas - Week 2

 
Here we are, into our second week of "A THRiFTY Christmas" round up, of all the blog posts linked up at last week's Thriving on Thursday linky party. It just gets better and better.
 
 
FOOD
 
how to make reindeer nose cookies
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
DECORATING
 
Book Tree - Turtles and Tails blog
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
CRAFT
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 GIFT IDEAS, TRADITIONS AND MISCELLANEOUS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Denim Christmas Baskets, Anne! Christmas is approaching WAY too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring me Anne... you're a gem xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne, thanks so much for including my projects in this great round-up! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great features! I love the Grinch snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring me here too! I appreciate you, Anne!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...