Sunday, December 16, 2012

A THRiFTY Christmas - Week 3

 
We're back from our week away and back in to the true spirit of Christmas and visiting Santa, checking out some Christmas lights, a bit of baking and sweet making, some Christmas crafting and the wrapping. Oh, the wrapping. There isn't that much really and I really should've made a dent in it a while ago. We had an amazing Thriving on Thursday this week and the Christmas posts linked up are just superb. Can't wait for you to check them all out. (PS I've included a few candy and baking recipes in case you need to make some last minute Christmas gifts or sweets for the Christmas table.)
 
FOOD
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Peanut Butter Fudge - Love Bakes Good Cakes
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Spiced Mulled Wine
 
 
 
 
 
 
DECORATING & CRAFT
 
Christmas fir cones
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
glitter pinecones with painted flower pots - Turtles and Tails blog
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Toddler Christmas Salt dough ornaments
 
 
Toddler christmas sensory craft
 
 
Owl with Candy Cane Ornament
 
 
Birch Bark Pinecone Ornament - Turtles and Tails blog
 
 
 
 
 christmas coasters
 
 
 
 
 Photobucket
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
GIFT IDEAS, TRADITIONS AND MISCELLANEOUS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Ornaments 4 Orphans
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my sugar cookies and felt ornaments! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW~ featured 3 times. I am flattered! I appreciate the shout out. I grabbed your button for my sidebar and put it on all 3 posts! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for ALL the features, Anne! You are a star :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.