Sunday, December 30, 2012

Favourite recipes of 2012

Looking for ways to use up seasonal produce, basic proteins (ie chicken, fish, etc) in a way that is tasty and frugal is the way I like to cook. A couple times throughout the year I went on a bit of a health kick so reduced the baking and went to low fat cooking. Other times I needed just to get something on the table so went for family favourites and proven recipes that haven't let me down. Here are a few favourites from 2012.

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For all these recipes and more, check out my Recipes tab above.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. That Chili con carne looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you Anne you've supplied me with some go to recipes this year. The chicken parma bake was a hit over and over again in the cooler months and is a definite fav now and I make my own passata. The vegetarian chilli since you posted it is a regular feature here for me and the kids and I even had some out for pre Christmas drinks with pieces of of toasted tortillas everyone raved about it (I made some slight adaptions to your recipe). Then there is your 3 min chocolate slice recipe which I totally changed around and used it as a guide for a chocolate free slice and added other things, it's got me out of take a plate bind so many times this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've lost count of how many times I've made the chicken parma bake this year Anne - so easy and budget friendly, not to mention delicious! A great collection of family friendly recipes without all the razzamataz - perfect for everyday!
    D x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...