Monday, December 10, 2012

Mediterranean Salmon Salad


I had my neighbours over for dinner the other night wtih Mediterranean Salmon with Cheesy Herb Risoni and we had one piece left over. I was so glad no one else grabbed it because I had my eye on it for lunch the following day.


I didn't want to over complicate things. The John West salmon had already been marinated in a delicious garlic, tomato and bell pepper (capsicum) sauce. I cut the salmon into bite sized pieces and tossed through some baby spinach leaves, stuffed olives, cherry tomatoes, char grilled capscium and eggplant and topped with some shaved parmesan. A simple dressing of balsamic vinegar, garlic and olive oil and that was lunch. I savoured every mouthful. Sometimes the simple things in life are the best.

Macadamia Crusted Salmon with Avocado & Corn Salsa
 

 
 

Add this simple salmon salad to your weekly meal plan or sign up to the What2Cook easy 5 day meal plan, delivered straight to your Inbox. Delicious!

6 comments:

  1. Nice looking salad. I hope you pre-scheduled this post. You better not be working on vacation. I'll come hunt you down on the beach and steal your laptop away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what you were doing cooking and posting on your holiday too!!!That recipe does look yummy though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Health AND Delicious Anne! Way to go! I just love anything made with salmon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok This look like something I want to hoover like right now! Yum x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anne,
    This looks like a great Salmon Salad, we would just love it! Hope you are having a great week and thanks for sharing.
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne, you are an amazing chef! All of your cooking posts leave me hungry but when I look in my fridge, my heart sinks 'cause your yummies are in there! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.