Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thriving on Thursdays - Linky Party # 52

Domesblissity
 
S-E-R-E-N-I-T-Y! The word for the week. And you know why? Those wonderful two children of mine are back at school for another year! Yippee! (Just kidding.) Its only been two days of being back but we're slowly establishing our routine for drop offs and pick ups as each is going to a different school. I haven't established my routine at home either, now incorporating a morning aerobic class three days a week. The way I felt this morning when I got home, I didn't have much energy for housework. We'll get there. A wonderful response to last week's THRiVING on Thursdays party last week. So many fantastic projects. Are you getting organised for Valentine's Day? You should see what was linked up. Anyway, here are my top 3 food and non food related posts from last week.
 
FOOD RELATED
 
Best Popcorn Ever
 
 
 
 
 
 
NON FOOD RELATED
 

 
 
Valentine's Day DIY Felt Roses Topiary using wiffle balls tutorial
 
 
Two styles hanging towels (pattern and tuttorial) Once Upon a Sewing Machine
 
 
Thank you so much to each and everyone of you who link up each week. I love looking at all your links. I wish I could feature them all. If you were featured, please feel free to grab a 'featured' button from the drop down menu above. Now, onto this week's party. Let's see what you've got.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


18 comments:

  1. Hi Annie, I hope you enjoy yourself in the morning and get some more energy when the kids get back. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Sweet Anne! Thank you for hosting this fun party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another terrific party! Hope your kids are having a great first week back to school. :)
    ~Brenda @ChattingOverChocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Anne! Thanks so much for featuring my 3 ingredient body butter! You've made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first ever feature! I feel so proud. Thank you so much Anne. I always enjoy your Thursday Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The aerobics classes will be great when you get into the swing of it. Thanks for the party, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for featuring our 40 Meals-4 Hours Crockpot/Freezer Cooking post! We had another great visit!

    Lori
    Whoneedsacape.com
    Not Your Average Super Moms!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there, mine are all back to school and the house is so very calm and quiet... but I'm overwhelmed with things that need doing - aarrghhh!!!

    The choc cake I posted is a major breakthrough, it uses coconut flour which is new to me but I am getting the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for featuring our towels and hosting again this weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anne. I made Panacotta for the first time, cheap and easy. Who would have thought! Cheers Bree.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for featuring my topiaries! I am so thrilled to be among the fabulous features. You made my week!! Thanks so much for another awesome party, too! Enjoy all that peaceful, free time. :)

    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bahahaha :) I remember those days of back to school! Thanks for the party, Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow--thank you for featuring my Best Popcorn Ever! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do! This week I shared a Valentine's Day Tradition--Scavenger Hunt! Have a great weekend!
    Cindy
    crazylou

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for hosting! have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.